Please note that Treasured Birth does not bill insurance companies. All classes and services are fee-for-service. Please check with your insurance carrier for more information.
Flex-Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
You may be able to use flex spending, or HSA funds to receive reimbursement for your class tuition, massage services, or doula support services. Please check with your insurance carrier for details.
Payment Method Options
Treasured Birth, LLC, accepts many forms of convenient that will be convenient for you. Please ask about your options when you contact us.
Class and Massage Return and Cancellation/Sick Policies
The following policies apply to all Treasured Birth Massage Clients, and Clients attending and reserved in all Classes and Workshops:
– Cancellations made at least 24-hours in advance of your scheduled appointment, or class/workshop may be made without penalty.
– A $10.00 cancellation fee per class, and per massage appointment will be charged for any cancellation made within the 24-hour period of time prior to the class/massage appointment.
– Any classes that are pre-paid, but cancelled within 3 days of the beginning of class will be refunded at 50%. Refunds and cancellations due to medical reasons will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. A $10.00 cancellation fee will still apply.
– There are no refunds once the class/workshop has started.
– In case of illness, please call the office in advance of your class. We will do our best to find another make-up class. No refunds will be issued if no make-up class is taken.
Inclement Weather/Treasured Birth Cancels Due to Attending a Birth Client
If class is cancelled due to inclement weather, or Treasured Birth is called to go to a birth client, we will post information on the Treasured Birth Home Page, and do our best to contact you within enough time for you not to travel to class.
Classes and workshops may be cancelled due to low enrollment. In this case, you will be offered an opportunity to choose a different class, or choose to receive a full refund.
Prenatal classes and workshops all accommodate one expectant parent, and one non-pregnant support person (partner, doula, mom, sister, etc.) Any additional attendees must register and pay for the class separately in full and will only be accepted assuming that there is enough space available in the classroom.
NOTE: All of our classes and workshops are presented in English.